Checkpoint Systems is expanding its relationship with Polish fashion retail group LPP, with the deployment of a large-scale Radio Frequency IDentification (RFID) programme to improve merchandise availability, operational efficiency and the consumer experience. The progr... Read more
- Flexi-Fi To Use Cutting-Edge Mitek Technology To Fast-Track Credit Applications.
- Hermes UK Delivers The Goods With Smartphone Barcode Scanning Technology From Scandi.
- The Entertainer Improves Customer Experience And Online Sales With LiveArea.
- Foodtech Business Secures £2.3m Funding.
- The Generation Game.
- Checkpoint Systems’ S20 Reinvents Traditional EAS Antenna.
Hermes UK, the leading consumer delivery company, is introducing innovative technology aimed at bringing people together by enabling the sender of a parcel to connect with its recipient through a personal video message. Hermes Play, which was created within Hermes’ Inno... Read more
- Amazon’s Most Successful Prime Day Yet.
- This Years Biggest Love Story Just Got Bigger… Supermarket Aldi Announces Surprising Twist To Christmas Story.
- Young Men Scrubbing Up: Half Of UK Young Men Have Had A Beauty Treatment In The Past Year.
- Coca-Cola Launches The Ultimate Christmas Sleepover, Giving Christmas Fans A Once In A Lifetime Chance To Sleep Inside The Iconic Red Truck.
- IGD: Asia Continues To Dominate Growth In Global Grocery Retailing.
- The Future Is Here.
Unilever has pioneered the use of a new detectable black pigment for its High Density Polyethelyne (HDPE) bottles for its leading brands, TRESemmé and Lynx, so they can be detected by recycling plant scanners and sorted for recycling. This means that around a further 2,... Read more
- Herbal Essences And TerraCycle Create The Brand’s First-Ever Beach Plastic Bottle.
- Packaging Specialist Faerch At Forefront of Plastic Recycling Replacing Carbon Black Trays In The UK.
- Hermes Launches Unique Technology Designed To ‘Make Parcels Personal’.
- Plastic Packaging Tax Consultation.
- ILS Showcasing Pallet Labelling System For Beating The Cold.
- M&S Trials Plastic-Free Produce As It Accelerates Plastic Reduction Plan.
Seasonal offerings range from tech toys to gifts that give back to Whole Foods Market’s exclusive recycled Paper Source gift wrap line AUSTIN, Texas & SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dec. 11, 2017– Just in time for the giving season, Whole Foods Market is... Read more
- Over $1 Billion Sold By Shopify Merchants During Black Friday And Cyber Monday Weekend.
- Wayfair’s “Shop the Look” Makes Home Inspiration A Reality, Surpasses 130 Million Monthly Photo Views.
- ASOS Extends ‘ASOS Instant’ To Leeds And Manchester.
- Nasdaq Welcomes Stitch Fix, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFIX) To The Nasdaq Stock Market.
- New Tiger Trailers Rigid Bodies Help Deliver Savings For AO.com.
Global insights released today by COTTON USA reveal that consumer purchase decisions for clothing are being influenced by growing concerns for the environment and sustainability, and how being transparent about the use of natural fibres, including U.S. cotton, can be va... Read more
- To Preserve Our Oceans: Adidas To Produce More Shoes Using Recycled Plastic Waste In 2019.
- DSV And Clarks Open First Facility On Mainland Europe.
- Amazon Q2 Sales Up 39%.
- Nerak To Showcase Its Vertical Elevation Solutions At Two Key Exhibitions This Autumn.
- Primark To Contribute US $6 Million To UNICEF’s Work In Education And Emergency Response.
- The Importance Of Demand Planning.