Companies need to do more to embrace rapidly-advancing technology and not be left behind by the “robot revolution”, according to a leading businessman. Robert Lockyer, who owns luxury packaging provider Delta Global, said it was exciting to witness the worldwide race to... Read more
- Improve Footfall Flow With Checkpoint’s New One Way Surveillance Sensor.
- Campaign Monitor Launches CM Commerce, An Email Marketing Solution For Growing Retail Businesses.
- Palletforce First To Offer Artificial Intelligence Technology.
- Checkpoint Puts Collaboration At Heart Of Source Tagging Programme.
- News From Feefo – Buying Online Via Smartphone Up 141%.
- New JRNI Research Highlights Continued Demand For Omnichannel Shopping Experiences.
Hermes UK, the leading consumer delivery company, is introducing innovative technology aimed at bringing people together by enabling the sender of a parcel to connect with its recipient through a personal video message. Hermes Play, which was created within Hermes’ Inno... Read more
- Amazon’s Most Successful Prime Day Yet.
- This Years Biggest Love Story Just Got Bigger… Supermarket Aldi Announces Surprising Twist To Christmas Story.
- Young Men Scrubbing Up: Half Of UK Young Men Have Had A Beauty Treatment In The Past Year.
- Coca-Cola Launches The Ultimate Christmas Sleepover, Giving Christmas Fans A Once In A Lifetime Chance To Sleep Inside The Iconic Red Truck.
- IGD: Asia Continues To Dominate Growth In Global Grocery Retailing.
- The Future Is Here.
For the first time, Henkel has produced bottles using chemically recycled plastic in collaboration with packaging manufacturer Alpla. Through chemical recycling, mixed plastic waste that was previously impossible to recycle can be effectively reprocessed and reused. The... Read more
- Plastics Industry Launches ‘PackScore’ To Help Brands Create Sustainable Packaging.
- Pro Carton Crowns The Young Designers Of Tomorrow.
- Back To School: How Packaging Companies Are Inspiring The Next Generation.
- FFI And Pro Carton At FachPack 2019.
- Voting Now Open! The Public Decides The Best Young Designer Of 2019.
- Sustainable Packaging Crucial For Millennials.
Seasonal offerings range from tech toys to gifts that give back to Whole Foods Market’s exclusive recycled Paper Source gift wrap line AUSTIN, Texas & SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dec. 11, 2017– Just in time for the giving season, Whole Foods Market is... Read more
- Over $1 Billion Sold By Shopify Merchants During Black Friday And Cyber Monday Weekend.
- Wayfair’s “Shop the Look” Makes Home Inspiration A Reality, Surpasses 130 Million Monthly Photo Views.
- ASOS Extends ‘ASOS Instant’ To Leeds And Manchester.
- Nasdaq Welcomes Stitch Fix, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFIX) To The Nasdaq Stock Market.
- New Tiger Trailers Rigid Bodies Help Deliver Savings For AO.com.
UK retailers are losing up to £1.5bn potential sales because dishonest customers are returning products after using them, according to revealing new research from Checkpoint Systems, the global leader in source-to-shopper solutions. “Wardrobing” is a growing phenomenon... Read more
- Timberland Commits To Plant 50 Million Trees Over Next Five Years.
- New Research From COTTON USA Uncovers The Impact Consumer Consciousness Has On Purchasing Decisions.
- To Preserve Our Oceans: Adidas To Produce More Shoes Using Recycled Plastic Waste In 2019.
- DSV And Clarks Open First Facility On Mainland Europe.
- Amazon Q2 Sales Up 39%.
- Nerak To Showcase Its Vertical Elevation Solutions At Two Key Exhibitions This Autumn.